24.11.04

What's in the Backpack?


We have been procuring food items for the Thanksgiving Feast on Saturday. I collected these essentials at the Hock Choon and crammed them in the backpack! (Which is an Eagle Creek Parent Survival Pack - aptly named indeed.)

We made another trip this evening to the Hypermart and plan to visit the Cold Storage tommorrow for the turkey. Shopping takes on a different dimension when you have to carry everything you buy home in a backpack or shopping bag via train, cab or foot!

3 Comments:

At November 24, 2004 at 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing that they have all the same stuff there!! I bet you would never be able to find traditional Malaysian stuff here. That's quite impressive. We too are doing a Thanksgiving dinner for some people who have never had it (Fran's assistants from India).

 
At November 24, 2004 at 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I keep forgetting to sign my name! That was me that posted that message.
-Katie (I remembered this time!!)

 
At November 26, 2004 at 9:39 AM, Blogger Grandma Judy said...

If we had to carry our food like that in the US we wouldn't have the weight loss, gastric bypass and bariatric industries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home